Tuesday 22 March 2016

Make Up revolution 2nd birthday!!

So the amazing brand Makeup revolution turned 2 this year and they invited a tonne of bloggers/vloggers/makeup artists and makeup lovers to celebrate their birthday with them at Cafe de Paris in London!!

I was one of the extremely lucky people who got an invite!!!! YAY!!!!!! 

As I was going on holiday on the Saturday and the event was on the Thursday in London I thought I'd take advantage of the time to spend the whole day in London and do some shopping and as I was going to be shopping I decided that it would be a good idea to drive. So I drove to Shepard's Bush Westfield and parked their for the day. I then mooched around Westfield popping into some of my favourite shops (Ted Baker, House of Fraiser, LUSH, Superdrug, etc) I got a bit carried away in LUSH and I will be doing a haul post in the next week. I Jumped on the tube and over to Oxford street because I knew that there was one piece from LUSH that I could only get there and I wanted to grab a few last minute bits for me and my boyfriend from Primark for our holiday. After doing all my shopping I dropped my stuff back in the car and made my way over to the party at the stunning Cafe de Paris venue. 

I was supposed to be meeting up with another girl who was going but she fell ill at the last minuet and had to cancel so I made my way in by myself and I have to admit I was a little bit daunted because I am really shy when I'm thrown in to situations where I don't know any one, but I bumped into two lovely girls Kirsty and Tess who also met at the event and they took me under their wings and we ended up having a lovely night.

The event started at 4 and it was a chance for bloggers to meet and mingle and have a look at some of the new products that have just been and will soon be launched. 

This is Makeup Revolutions sister brand I HEART MAKEUP and their newest addition to their extremely popular Chocolate bar collection of palettes (of which I'm a huge fan) this should be launching on Wednesday 23rd march and I cant wait!!! I LOVE all the shades this really is right up my ally!!! 

Then on to the make up revolution table which was over flowing with new products from shimmer bricks and blush/ highlight palettes to brand new liquid lipsticks (not liquid to matte lipsticks!!) but of all the new releases the most sought after is the Fortune Favours The Brave palette that has been made in collaboration with Jane (British Beauty Blogger) it is a beautiful palette of 30 eye shadow shades that have been especially chosen by Jane so that anyone could use the palette. This beauty has already launched and is only £9.99 (that's an amazing price for 30 shadows of this quality!!)

After looking at what the brands had to offer came the party segment of the evening!!! It started with cocktails and picky foods and chocolate fountain! 
Adam Minto (the owner of the makeup revolution brand) got up on stage to say thank you to all the people who had been involved with making the brand what it is today! They then also announced the big news that in conjunction with Freedom Makeup there will be a competition happening this year for budding make up artists to enter to win a grand prize of £10000, a years supply of Freedom makeup and being signed to the Freedom makeup brand!! All information will be released by Makeup revolution after the 1st April and I will be signing up to be a part of it!! I can't wait!! 
The highlight of my night was meeting the great Mr Makeup and having a chat and getting a few scoops about what is up and coming from the brand!! I'm so excited to tell you all about it!! After he met everyone who wanted to say hi he announced that the amazing Scott Mills was to DJ for the evening!! 
Thank you for sticking with me this long I know it's a long blog but I wanted to have you a taste of what the evening was like!! :) 

Love C x

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely night! Can't wait to come back to London and see you lovely ladies again xx

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete