Wednesday 9 March 2016

Honey Bee Bath bomb (LUSH)

I recieved this bath bomb from my sister as part of a Honey gift box for Christmas (honey is really good for eczema prone skin!) it came with this Honey I Washed The Kids soap, Its Raining Men Shower gel and a Massage bar! 

I tried this bath bomb out the other day so thought I'd write a quick review on it!! 

This is the LUSH description from their website:- A good soak in a Honey Bee bath will soothe and cleanse the skin thanks to its wonder trio of honey, aloe vera, and rhassoul mud, a clay mined near Morocco’s Atlas Mountains. Honey is a wonder ingredient that soothes, retains moisture and is antiseptic, and we add plenty of cooling aloe vera, too. Rhassoul mud has natural cleansing properties, and also helps condition and soften the skin.

So I can say straight off the bat it's got a very faint scent! Which some people will really love as do I sometimes but I really love the LUSH products that are heavily scented!! It is however very heavily coloured with yellow and left a light yellow stain on my skin and in the bath (which I scrubbed off once I was out! Obvs!) It is a lovely moisturising bath bomb and it made for a very lovely bath!! Well worth a buy and I will be repurchasing soon!! 

Love C x 

No comments:

Post a Comment