Tuesday 1 March 2016

Franks Body Scrub

OOOHHH.MYYY.GAAAD!!!!

This scrub is amazing!!!!!! I have well and truly fallen in love with it.



As you know I have skin issues and get some really bad patches of eczema on my face and body, so in conjunction with my Vanity Planet Spin 4 Perfect Skin face and body brush which I have been die hard for since I bought it in the middle of last year, I have started using the Franks coffee body scrub. now I wasn't the first person in my family to try this my little sister tried it first and I used it a couple of times and liked it so much that when she moved away to uni I vowed to get my own! So I did!! 

I picked up the Cacao Coffee Scrub which is a blend of roasted and ground robusta coffee beans, organic cacao extract, cold pressed almond oil and cold pressed macadamia oil. They say that it smells like chocolate cake, which it does with a hint of coffee, it is vegan and not  tested on animals and can be used to target dry skin, stretch marks, cellulite and acne. They suggest to use it 3-5 times a week but for me that is a bit much as I have got really sensitive skin.

I am in LOVE with this coffee scrub its just the right amount of tough on the skin where you can actually feel its working. I like to use in the morning as it makes me feel awake and makes my makeup go on so much better, as a girl who suffers from texture on my face I can't tell you how much of a life saver this is.

The scrub itself comes in four different scents Original (made with orange oil so has a lovely orangey scent) Cacao (chocolate) Coconut and Peppermint. I have tried the Original and the Cacao now and loved them both and I am intrigued to try the others when this one runs out! This scrub itself is a must for anyone who suffers from problem skin like i do or for those who just like a good exfoliator!

Hope you enjoy it let me know what you think of the scrub if you try it!!

Love C x

No comments:

Post a Comment