Tuesday 12 April 2016

March Favourites

Can I start off by saying that I can not believe that it is already April!!!! This shocks me because I feel like the year is going past so fast! I thought I'd jump on here and tell you all what I've been loving in the month of March in the hope that I will make this a regular feature on my blog! I have a feeling that this will be a long post so grab a cuppa and a snack if you want...

We will start with my beauty favourites of the month...

So first things first I'll start with foundation I have been loving my Loreal true match foundation this month! Now this is not me saying that this is the only one I used but I love mixing my foundations and this is what I have been using to mix with other foundations most days of the month! I have the shades Ivory and Rose Ivory as these are the two lightest shades and I'm basically a ghost! 

Like I just said I am basically a ghost and this is the powder that I use and have used for ages!! It's the Collection pressed powder in the shade 18 Ivory and it's their lightest powder I use this to set all the places on my face where I conceal/highlight and then I use a big fluffy brush to dust some more lightly all over my face! I haven't found a powder that I like anywhere near as much as this one, it's amazing! 

These two brushes are just WOW!! They are by the brand BeterElite which I believe is a Spanish brand (as I've only seen these in Spain and Tenerife) they are so reasonably priced and amazingly soft! I actually have 4 of the blending brushes hehe! And the brow brush is the only one I will use on my brows now! Love love love them and I need more!! 

Speaking of brows this brow pomade by FREEDOM MAKE UP is amazing! If you want fleeky brows but don't have the budget to buy ABH brow pomade then this is the one for you! Just as good and at a fraction of the price!! There is a huge selection of shades to suit all hair colours, I use the shade Caramel Brown. Just a tip if you're going to use this product you need a really light hand, too much product on the brush you will end up with chunky looking brows!! 

I picked up this liquid lipstick in London at the beginning of the month and I instantly fell in love with the colour! I'm already a huge fan of the MUA brand and their liquid lipsticks but this shade is to die for! It's a stunning pinky shade that I have been wearing with everything from a simple winged liner to a bold smokey eye! 

This beautiful blush I have been reaching for more often than not this month and its the shade Damson Wine by Seventeen cosmetics a boots own brand! I love this beautiful dusty pink colour to add a little flush on the cheeks! 

I have had this little lottie London lip balm for ages now but I fell in love with it again this month because I took it on holiday with me! It's just the perfect size to fit in a beach bag for a clutch bag if going out in the evening!! Plus it smells like cherries and helps liquid to matte lipstick go on like a dream! 

The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. (Wow that's a mouthful) this mascara has become a firm favourite in my makeup bag this month. And I have been regularly choosing this over both my Benefit Roller lash and my Too Faced Better Than Sex it has had mixed reviews online but I've found that it really lifts and coats my lashes and I love it! 

This fixing mist is amazing!!!! I love it! You have to shake it up because it's a powder suspension spray but it really helps set my foundation! I have combination skin but I would recommend this for every one from oily to dry as you really don't need powder with this spray!! 

Now a couple of non beauty favourites... 

I picked up this cute little mirror in primark in London and I love it I love it, it's so sweet! It only cost £1 but it has a normal mirror and a magnified mirror in it and it's a perfect handbag size! 

I bought this book at the airport before my holiday as I realised if forgotten my book that I was already reading! I love it! I've not finished it yet as I'm a pretty slow reader but so far it's great! If you like psychological thriller books you will love this!!

And last but certainly not least I have been binge watching AHS this month I've wanted to watch it for some time now and finally got round to it and have in the month of May watched the first three seasons!! It's great if you like horror films because it is a little bit freaky but I love that!! 

Thank you for staying around this long!!

Hope you enjoyed seeing what my favourites were last month! What were some of yours?! 

Love C X 

No comments:

Post a Comment