Monday 14 December 2015

Make Up Revolution Ultra Professional Collection 2016

"THIS IS THE COLLECTION YOU NEED FOR 2016- THE BEST INTEODUCTION TO MAKEUP REVOLUTION IN ONE BOX. THESE ARE THE BEST SELLERS, THE ESSENTIALS AND THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RAVED ABOUT EVERYDAY! 12 ITEMS FROM EYES, LIPS AND FACE CATEGORIES COMPLETE WITH 3 ESSENTIAL BRUSHES MADE OF THE FINEST SYNTHETIC HAIR FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION."  


This kit contains:-
1x Redemption Palette 
1x Contour Kit 
1x Radient Illuminator
1x Eye Primer
1x Liquid Eyeliner 
2x Amazing Lipsticks 
2x Intense Lip Glosses
1x Face Powder Brush 
1x Flat Eyeshadow Brush 
1x Eyeshadow Blending Brush 

Redemption Palette- 
This is a really lovely palette that is filled with some amazing colours!!! The eyeshadows in this palette are very pigmented and extremely blendable, I love that this palette has some neutral shades and some pops of colour on there too! 

Contour kit-
This 3 in 1 palette is lovely for bronzing highlighting and blush! The bronzer shade is great to as a lovely warmth to the face! I love this highlighter so much it's truly stunning and gives a beautiful sheen to the skin with out looking glittery! The blush is nice too but for me it's a little bit to shimmery, don't get me wrong I love a blush that glows but this aeems too much like glitter and a sheen! 

Radient illuminator- 
This would be really lovely if I could get it to work! I don't know if it's my brushes or the product but I don't seem to be able to get any product on the brush! So a little gutted about this! 

Eye primer-
I love this eye primer! I was really worried when I got this that it was going to be like so many eye primers ice had in the past and be siliconey and make the shadows slide around during the day, but this is lovely and makes the shadows stay put and look really vibrant!

Liquid eyeliner- 
This little mini baby eyeliner is so cute I love it! It's a great little liner to chuck in your handbag for on the go touch ups, but the thing I love most about this liner is that it has a glossy finish! 

Amazing lipsticks- 
This set comes with two of Makeup Revolutions amazing lipsticks in a nude and a red colour!! I love the lipsticks from this range anyway and I'm always happy to add more of them to my ever growing collection! 

Intense lip glosses- 
These glosses are really nice! I was expecting them to be sticky and thick but they aren't they are a lovely consistency thats also not to watery! The colours are nice too I prefer the shimmery one as it looks lovely over a nude lip but the pink is nice too! 

Brushes-
I love love love Makeup Revolution brushes! They are inexpensive but really good!! I could rave about them all day long but that would soon get boring! What I will say though is if you get a chance to pick some up do so because you won't be disappointed!!

All in all I love this set it was a present from one of my best friends for Christmas and I hope that Makeup Revolution brings out one like this every year!! 

Love C x  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment