Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lily Lolo

I've not been a fan of mineral foundation in the past, I always found them to dark for my really fair skin making me look orange, but I really wanted to find something that I could put on when I just wanted a really light natural coverage for if I'm doing everyday stuff! So I searched online for mineral foundation for pale skin and I came across Lily Lolo cosmetics they are a UK brand (Which I love! Support the British brands as much as I can!) At first I was a bit weary as I don't use mineral foundation so I didn't know what shade I was, so when I noticed I could order samples for £1.50 each I ordered the 3 lightest shades they do (Porcelain, China Doll and Blondie.) 
In this photo I used a mix of Porcelain and China Doll on my skin over my Illamasqua hydra veil and I love the outcome! I will definitely re-purchase these two shades in full size, I liked the Blondie shade to but not as much as these two together! Highly recommend this brand the foundation gives a lovely light to buildable coverage that still let's skin show through. Can't wait to try their other products! 

Love C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment